Thursday, September 24, 2009

Photos of my AA. Hey, Bald Patches, Begone!

Referring back to the AA profile posted earlier,
this is patch #3 (2nd Biggest)






Referring back to the AA profile posted earlier,
this is patch #1 (The biggest)




Referring back to the AA profile posted earlier,
this is patch #1 (The biggest).
What used to be baby hair has now grown
quite long, and black :) it reminds
me of porcupine. Haha! The area is
also getting almost fully covered
and you can barely see
the shape and size of the patch





Referring back to the AA profile posted earlier,
this is patch #4






Referring back to the AA profile posted earlier,
this is patch #1
(The biggest patch, my number 1 concern)








All Photos dated 25th August are taken the week before my 4th session, effectively still considered just after my 3rd session.

Photos dated 24th Sept are taken this week which is after my 7th session.

People don't quite believe me that I have balding spots because I guess I hide them quite well. Photos taken using phone camera with date/time turned on, bloody HTC quality. I miss my SE.

Tell me, if this is you having this sorta issues, will you not want to find the best care, easiest to follow, fastest result and possibly affordable solution?

Perhaps for guys this is easier to deal with - they can take all the time they want to fix but I just can't.

Imma girl and bald patches on the head - they're not cool OK?! Not only embarassing but humiliating to be asked about.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Katt,
    Any update on your latest treatment? How's ur patches getting on? I am one of the sufferer too. Really losing my confident and ppl keep on commenting on my patches. I went to Miracle Hair Expert thru their promo. But reading those negative feedback from Yun Nam & 101 Hair made me have no confident in Miracle Hair Expert. Furthermore, it's darn expensive too.
    Hope to get some enlightenment from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owh... Hey... All grow back oredii... The 'ground-zeroes' still FEEL abiiiiiiiiiiiiiit thin but all nicely covered. What more can I ask right? Now juz gotta make sure I dont do any chemical treatments on my precioussssssssss.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. U try read abt Yun Nam's ex-customer (male) > baldmanunited.blogspot.com . He also has tried alot of treatments more suitable for men ie Rogaine, Minoxidil etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katt,
    What was the name of the doctor you went to behind the old strudels in bangsar? I believe strudel is now a pizza shop right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lady Luck,

    Sorry, couldn't remember the doctor's name. But I remember it was behind the Strudels in Bangsar. And I haven't been to that part of Bangsar in awhile. I usually only go to BV or Nirwana for my once in a blue moon banana leaf fix.

    The doctor's a Chinese guy tho. The inside of the clinic if memory serves me well, is a decorated unlike any old/modern clinic. It just looks different.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! I really like how your hair looks esp. with the braids. Nice post! Thanks for commenting on my blog, I'm following you back now :) My Webblog: Hair transplant in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete